Thursday, May 26, 2016

I know... I know...

Again I've been MIA. Oops.
So here's what I've been up to!

I went to my first ever Kentucky Derby Party. It was so much fun! It's always fun to dress up and have some delicious cocktails with your friends. Though it was a wonderful event, I'm not a fan of horse racing. I don't really think animals should be forced to race. {that's just my two cents}


What Ryan and I were obsessed with:



These cookies are AMAZING. Go order them online. You will not regret it. I promise.
Here's the article from the Wall Street Journal
Here's the company's web site.

CSA Update!



We picked up our first produce box last weekend. It was full of delicious stuff. My favorite thing was the spinach. It. Was. Delicious.
Everything tasted so fresh. I highly recommend buying your produce from a local farm. You really won't regret it!

Thanks for reading,


No comments:

Post a Comment