Friday, March 25, 2016

It's Official!

So I've become a vegetarian. Maybe on the way to becoming vegan. It's happening… AGAIN. I was vegan once before from about 2009 to 2011 but it just got too difficult.
Well, I've learned more from reading Omnivore's Dilemma and watching Cowspiracy and I just can't unlearn the things I've read and seen. I won't tell you about it. If you want to know, google it! So. I'm now a full-blown vegetarian!
And you know what, it hasn't been that difficult! I've even made two recipes from scratch this week! Go Catie! I did some Pinterest-ing and found a great sweet potato and black bean burger recipe as well as a delicious mushroom soup recipe. Tuesday night I got busy and cooked my little heart out.

All in all it took about two hours, but now I have all these awesome vegan leftovers I can eat whenever I want. I made so many veggie burgers that we have about six in the freezer. Meal prep at its finest. :)

I was exhausted after all the cooking, but felt so accomplished. I fell asleep feeling great and knowing I can do this whole vegetarian thing.

Anyone else out there a vegetarian? Have any great recipes???


Thanks for reading,

No comments:

Post a Comment