Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Why Blog? Why Now?

Why am I trying this again?
I don't really know. I feel as though I need somewhere to write and connect with other like-minded individuals. I've also tried to find a blog out there that I can really connect with. One that I'm like - yeah... I totally agree, I'm going through the exact same thing! I'm also pretty tired of all the blogs and Instagram accounts out there spouting perfect lives through touched-up and enhanced photos (you won't see that here). No one has a perfect life. NO ONE. I promise. :)


So here I am. Trying this whole blog thing again.
I started a blog about four years ago when I signed up for my first marathon. But I felt like I should only write about running. And I'm more than just a runner. So I haven't blogged for about two years now...

Soooo. Here's this new blog I just started TODAY! November 25th, 2015.


Wondering about the name?
Well, I have this problem of always planning - asking, what's next? What can I do or plan? What can I look forward to next?! But here's me just realizing - like, literally this week - that I need to stop and enjoy the here and now. This special moment, this day, this hour - this second.

STOP PLANNING CATIE!
So here I am. Writing about it. Stopping the Now What? problem I have and many people have... I can't be the only one? Right!?


Thanks for reading,

No comments:

Post a Comment