Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Christmas Time in Oregon

Hello from my favorite state!! OREGON! My home! Where I grew up!

I just love it here and I am sooo happy to be home for Christmas! Though I do miss Ryan, I know he's having fun with his family. And I truly believe it's good to miss people. I think it draws us closer. And when you see each other again you have so much to talk about.

Here's what we've been up to!
Shopping! Eating! Wrapping presents! Seeing friends and family! Eating more! We're having a blast!

 
The first night I arrived I had my ten year high school reunion. Man, is that strange to say. I know everyone always says this - but it feels like just days ago that I graduated. yikes! I'm almost 30.


Anyway- Lots of fun Christmas stuff is happening here and I couldn't be happier! I hope you're all having a wonderful Christmas week. Remember - Don't stress out! Have some fun!!

Thanks for reading,

 

1 comment: