Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Still Looking???

Still looking for the perfect gift?
Below are some of my favorite things for organization! I've also included some things that are on my Christmas list!


Ryan and I received this book as a wedding gift and I really enjoyed reading it. It really enforces keeping only the things you need and use.



In my on-going quest for home organization I've added this book to my list!



Not the most glamorous gift, but it keeps all those extra plastic shopping bags in one place! I love ours!



Another easy fix for a messy closet... This shoe rack brought order to at least part of our closet.




Another not so glamorous item, but let me tell you- the best thing for your cabinets. Hands down!



I usually throw my scarves in a pile on a self in our closet. This little guy would totally fix my bad habit!


Want more info on these items?? Just click them!


Thanks for reading,

No comments:

Post a Comment