Saturday, February 27, 2016

Still Going Strong

My home organization quest is still going strong, but we've been so busy lately I haven't picked a new project to tackle.
With the weather hopefully turning warmer in March and April I think I'm going to do a closet re-fresh when we store our winter clothes. It's always good to edit your closet every couple of months. Has anyone else noticed that it really depends on your mood when you're going through your closet? If I'm feeling extra sentimental, there's no way I'll put stuff in the donation pile... I just can't do it! I always think, one day I'll need or use that... It's just waiting for the perfect event.

So that's the plan. Closet edit coming soon! Fingers crossed I'm tough and actually put stuff in the donate pile!

Thanks for reading,

No comments:

Post a Comment