Monday, January 18, 2016

Clean Home = Happier Home

As I clean and purge un-needed things I have been gradually loving our apartment more and more. Investing my time and energy to make our little home more welcoming and inviting has made me happier. I'm proud of what we've accomplished and how we've furnished our part of the world.
Because our home is now more organized and has less stuff, we in turn have more time to do things we want to do. Fun things.

It's a little strange to be able to relax on a Sunday afternoon and not have to worry about all the chores we need to get done. With less stuff there's less work.
I've also come to love having less space. A year ago we downsized from a two bedroom, two bathroom apartment to a one bedroom, one bathroom apartment. Less space also equals less work. I'm loving it.
That show Tiny Houses may be on to something!

Thanks for reading,

No comments:

Post a Comment