Saturday, January 16, 2016

My Name is Catie... And I'm Messy - Part 5



Well. I've completed another project. And it was a little overwhelming. I know I have a lot of stuff, but man. DO I HAVE A LOT OF STUFF. yikes!
Before I started tossing, cleaning and organizing the bathroom I visited HomeGoods for just a couple of organizational items. They didn't have a ton of stuff, but I did find an awesome medicine cabinet organizer and a little shelving unit thingy for under the sink. I really wanted to use what I had with this project. You know, save some moolah...



As you can see, I took everything out of what I was cleaning and organizing. I tackled under the sink first - then did the medicine cabinet (the easiest) and then the three tiered storage unit (the thing I was afraid of). 


The best part of the day was listening to music and getting the bathroom done in one day. The worst part... Trying to find a place for everything! I'm also really bad at throwing things away. However, I filled TWO grocery bags full of stuff! I would call that a success! 

Here's the end result:


Another great thing about throwing out old, out of date products - you have room for the stuff you use regularly! Because I threw out so much stuff the bottom drawer of the storage unit was empty. So now we are able to keep our bath towels IN the bathroom. WOW! haha Who would have thought!?




Click here to see the BEFORE photos!
 
Have have you done lately to make your life easier and less chaotic?

Thanks for reading,

No comments:

Post a Comment