Monday, January 11, 2016

My Everyday Make-up

I'm always curious about what make-up other people use, so I thought why not share what I use. Maybe you'll find a product that you've never used before! So here's what I use on a daily basis!


As you can tell I love Laura Mercier... I use the loose powder, eye shadow and blush.
I LOVE the Luminous Silk Foundation from Armani. It's worth the splurge.
Speaking of splurges... Cle de Peau concealer is also worth the money. It hides any skin imperfection and under eye circles - it's magic.

I'm very pale so I also use bronzer. YEAR ROUND. I have blonde eyebrows so the Anastasia brow pencil helps to accentuate them and let people know I actually have eyebrows! hah! :)
The Almay one coat triple effect mascara is pretty awesome too. I had a coupon for it and bought it on a whim. I think it was around $9 and it's just as good as the $30 mascara I've purchased in the past. There's two sides to the wand so you can hit the top lashes and bottom lashes.


What are some products you can't live without?


Thanks for reading,


1 comment:

  1. As someone who somewhat terrible at makeup, I enjoyed reading about your normal makeup routine is. I have bad skin so makeup is one thing I definitely splurge on the good stuff.

    ReplyDelete