Wednesday, January 13, 2016

My Name is Catie... And I'm Messy - Part 4

I've now moved to our bathroom. I have WAY TOO MUCH STUFF! This weekend's goal is to go through this little storage container and get rid of anything out of date and anything that hasn't been used. I just like to keep stuff - you know, just in case I need it... 
I have an obsession with Neutrogena hand cream...

I also have my eyes on the cabinet under the skin... It's go time. Tackling one room at a time makes this whole cleaning and organizing thing not so scary. :)

Look for my update next week!!!


Thanks for reading,

2 comments:

  1. Oh, girl! I can totally relate. We are currently living at my parent's house until we find a new home (ours just sold!) and it is insane over here! I feel so unorganized. Taking it one room and section at a time is a great way to keep it from feeling too overwhelming.

    logancan.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats on selling your house! That's so exciting!! I'm glad I'm not the only one with too much stuff and feeling overwhelmed! haha

      Delete