Saturday, January 9, 2016

Cold Temps = Sun Searching

It's finally begun to feel like winter here on the East Coast and I'm not sure how I feel about it... We're all so grateful that it hasn't been like it was last year. So I just continue to remind myself about last year's 'Winter that Never Ended'... November through March of snow, ice and freezing temperatures. It was miserable.
So hooray! It's January and it's just starting to get cold!
But now that it's cold Ryan and I have been desperately scrambling to find a quick weekend getaway to somewhere warm. Not the best planning on our part.

I guess we could just crank up the heat in our apartment and drink tropical drinks... But you know, it's just not the same as laying by a pool with the sun shining...

Thanks for reading,



No comments:

Post a Comment