Friday, January 8, 2016

Happy and Healthy New Year

So far Ryan and I have been doing really well with our New Year's Resolutions and Goals. We've both been committed to eating healthier, working out more and keeping our apartment nice and clean. I'm still working my way through parts of the apartment and donating things we never use. It's going very well! I know, I know, it's only the first week...


But we're very happy and proud of ourselves!

I've been really getting back into doing Tone It Up and Pure Barre videos as well as classes at the gym. Even if I don't have a lot of time a 15 minute Tone It Up video works the whole body. I'm loving it!

Running seems to have taken a backseat, and it's kind of nice to focus on something different.

Thanks for reading,





2 comments:

  1. Congrats on committing to your goals and working through it. I completely get how hard it is at the beginning of the year and I'm definitely in the same boat.

    ReplyDelete