Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Time for a check-in!

Well, I think it's time to check in with my 2016 New Year's Resolutions...
Here's how I'm doing!
  • Rid our apartment of things that we haven't used in over a year.
    • I was doing really well with this and now my drive has faded a little bit... However, we have gotten rid of A LOT of stuff. So I would give myself a B- on this one!
  •  Read! 
    • I'm reading every day to and from work. So far I've read one book. A+ !
  • Travel to new places
    • This is still in the works. It's only been a couple of weeks!
  • Cook more!
    • A+ on this resolution! Blue Apron is magical and really helping me be more confident in the kitchen. I've now cooked nine new recipes. booyah!
  • Practice positivity
    • Some days it's been hard to 'look on the bright side' but I do think I've been a more positive person. I've also been reminding Ryan that he needs to join me in being more positive. I'll give myself a B. 

How are you doing on your Resolutions/Goals?


Thanks for reading,

No comments:

Post a Comment