Monday, December 28, 2015

Let's Get to Know Each Other

Since I've only been writing this blog for a short time now I thought it would be a good idea for you all to get to know a little more about me. So here are ten 'facts' about me!
  1. I was born and raised in Oregon.
     
  2. From preschool to third grade I went to a full-immersion French school. We learned very subject in French and had 'English class' for thirty minutes a day.
     
  3. I've been to France four times! And want to go back!!
     
  4. I studied abroad in London my junior year of college.
     
  5. I can't stand humidity!
     
  6. I've lived in the New York/New Jersey area for ten years now but still consider myself an Oregonian ;)
     
  7. Our dog's name is Bailey; cat's name is Lexi

  8.  I'm an only child and love it!!
     
  9. Ryan and I have been on the show The Price is Right!
     
  10. I'd pick a piece of chocolate cake other a glass of wine any day.
See! I just loooove dessert!!!

Any fun facts about you??? What would you rather have, wine or dessert?


Thanks for reading,

No comments:

Post a Comment