Wednesday, December 30, 2015

My 2016 New Year's Resolutions!

Every year I make resolutions. Some I'm good at keeping. Others don't last a month. This year's list is short and sweet - making it more manageable and obtainable.

Soooo without further a do. Here are my 2016 Resolutions!
  • Rid our apartment of things that we haven't used in over a year.
    • Clothes, shoes, electronics, papers - I will go through everything!!
  •  Read! 
    • This year's goal is to read 25 books (2015 I read 23 books) I use Goodreads to track what books I have read and what books I want to read! Check it out!
  • Travel to new places
    • If all goes according to plan, we will be going on our honeymoon in October 2016! 
  • Cook more!
    • Practice makes perfect and I need a lot of practice (I signed us up for Blue Apron thanks to a discount I received from Katie at www.KatieDidWhat.com <--- check out her blog!)
  • Practice positivity
    •  Staying positive is the best way to live a happy life. Who wouldn't want that?!

What are your Resolutions? Writing them down helps you accomplish them!

Thanks for reading,

No comments:

Post a Comment