Thursday, December 31, 2015

New Obsession!

I'm already obsessed! I LOVE Blue Apron!! I know, I know I've only cooked one meal, but I did it! It was easy and the food was REALLY GOOD.
I could not wait to get home and open up our first order. The box wasn't too big or too heavy and everything was packaged perfectly.
The first recipe I made was chicken meatballs with jasmine rice and a brussels sprout and apple side salad.

The overall prep time wasn't so bad - I just need to work on my chopping skills! Practice makes perfect!
Oh I'm so happy and proud of the little meal I made! This cooking New Year's Resolution is going to be a cinch with the help of my friends at Blue Apron! haha
Ryan really enjoyed it too. He brought up a good point - many of the recipes we'll receive are meals we would never think of making. We love trying new things!

Tonight for our New Year's Eve dinner I'm making rib eye steak with mushroom and potato hash. Yum!

Happy New Year!

Thanks for reading,

No comments:

Post a Comment