Wednesday, March 16, 2016

The Little Things

My quest for an organized household is still in full force. This past weekend I focused on my jewelry.
This jewelry organizer did the trick!
I've never really had a designated place to keep my necklaces, lately I've been hanging them in our bathroom. Not the best place for them. So when I came across this jewelry organizer on clearance at Target, I knew I had to buy it.
I also picked up that candle you see... I'm just a little obsessed with candles... I can't leave Target or Pier 1 Imports without one in my basket! Anyways - moving on!
A little part of my life has been organized for only $6! I love how my necklaces are displayed now and I can SEE everything. Which in turn makes getting dressed in the morning just a little bit easier. Total win-win.

It really is the little things that make you happy. I keep realizing this time and again when I make little organizational changes and updates.

Thanks for reading,

No comments:

Post a Comment