Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Christmas Gifts for the Now What People on your List

Are you, or do you have a super planner like me on your Christmas List???
I've come up with a few gifts that are perfect for the crazy planner on your list!


The Day Designer Planner




















Do you have someone on your list that needs a little organizational help? Or someone who just loves writing lists and ummm planning?! This is the best gift! It comes in two sizes and a variety of colors. I'm obsessed. Want it? Click here!


Scented Lavender Candle




















I love candles. I might have a candle addiction??? This lavender candle smells amazing and will help anyone relax during the hectic holiday season. I love the Mrs. Meyer's brand. HomeGoods also has a great selection! Want it? Click here!


Yoga Classes













 I try to take a yoga class at least once a week. A class pack of classes is the perfect gift for anyone who needs to slow their mind after a long day at work. It's also a great way to stay flexible! This is not only a great gift for a friend, but for yourself too!


Massage Gift Certificate
 














I've never met someone who doesn't love a good massage! This is a great gift for workaholics who need 30 or more minutes without the ability to check their phone ;)


Remember, the holidays are a time to celebrate and be with the ones you love. Don't stress too much over gifts. The best gifts come from the heart.

Thanks for reading,

No comments:

Post a Comment